Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT?

Feel like being challenge by this irresponsible and stupid person. Never know this kind of people exist. ~Not knowing what he/she supposed to know, and just pinpoint on you whenever thing happen. This kind of people make me lost my temper, lost my EQ. I feel so stupid.

Yeah..this is the challenge and pressure that I should learn to handle. It will make me a better person in both personal life and work if I am able to 'settle' this person. However, to take this challenge, I will work like hell, I need to work OT, I need to sacrifice my personal time. Is it worthy for me to do so??

Argh...seems like iIdon't have much choice. It's part of my work. Anyway I also need to take up the challenge. Yeah..he is winning but I know deep down I am the winner.

One day he will 'padan muka'..haha...sorry for cursing ppl here. ;P

5 comments:

Yossi Candice Huth said...

This world is full of this kind of people everywhere....

Just laugh it off :)

Sleepy Paris said...

Still learning to laugh it off...
When I can do it, he will die..
hiak hiak hiak...

Ada said...

I support you, chin!
Beat him..

CoCo King said...

i borrow u coco,
ask coco bite him,
haha

Shiau Siang said...

lol... you're tagged... feel free to do so... =P