Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

The Day That I Feel Fed Up!

I wish for a vacation or even a break again.

I feel like leaving my current job.

I don't feel happy when I achieve something new in this job.

I don't feel excited with every new thing I am gonna learn here.

I feel so fed up.

I wanna stop all this.


I wanna find a new environment.

Can I? Dare I?

I am so in dilemma.

I am so in anger.

I am so in suffer.

I feel so fed up fed up fed up.

I wish to shout out and tell everybody in the office I wanna quit, then I just leave..though this would only happen in my sweet dream..

4 comments:

cancerianmissy said...

Have a long long break this month! All work and no play makes Jane a dull girl.

CoCo King said...

ok,
come my home and drink,
i got so many wine,
haha,
already be people wife lo,
tae with your husband la,
haha

Yossi Candice Huth said...

shout can la.... shout at the balcony, only the guard will scream back.. i think :)

King, your Hoklish very geng... tae i need to think for sometimes only know what u mean... geng

Sleepy Paris said...

thks guys...