Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Monday, December 1, 2008

STRESS

How I wish I am on vacation..to a place where there is no stress, where I can relax...

Yeah, stress is haunting me lately. I get mad even with little stress. Feel sorry to those around me, where I may hurt them sometimes.

I am stress working..
I am stress financially..
I am stress finding my soul..
I am stress finding my direction..

Some say live simple life. But I was wondering how simple can life be?? Even a housewife can feel stress because of junk of housework, taking care of kids, decide meal for dinner...Who said you won't feel stress living simple life. haha...

Yeah, stress is everywhere. But I feel calm when he hold my hand, when I rest my head within his hug...I hope that one day I will have less stress. ;)

10 comments:

Yossi Candice Huth said...

Remind me of a story:

A rich guy go to an island for vacation. While having a massage, he told the massager:"why dun you come work with me so that you can have goo vacation every year just like what I have now?"

The massager replied:"You work so hard for the whole year and only get 2 weeks for vacation here. I am on vacation here 365 days a year. Why do I want to be like you?"

Story end.

Live the life that suit us.

Shen Wen said...

i like that story before but can we??

Yossi Candice Huth said...

it is not question of CAN but question of WANT

CoCo King said...

she ask u everyday hug her ah, got it!

Sleepy Paris said...

The story let me relate to the divers in Sipadan. It is their interest to dive and the interest become their profession. Their life are like vacation also.

But not sure in real life, do they feel like they are in vacation...

Live full of our life.

Ada said...

Suddenly, i had a question on my mind?
Are you willing to have simple green vegee and a "kampung fish" for your lunch everyday?
And bake potato as dinner??
It taste nice.. but is it enough for you throughout 365 days a year..

WANT VS CAN.. are they related or not related..

Yossi.. the teacher.. u have any better answer for this one..

Yossi Candice Huth said...

Talking about CAN and WANT

If you are multi millionaire, then you qualify for WANT
Else you stick to CAN

wuahaha....

Ada said...

@#$%^&@

Somehow, u're trying to tell me, all those motivator or motivation campaign is bullshit..

At first it says, it's a matter of CAN & WANT..
Next, u're telling me, i got to stick to CAN, since im not qualify for WANT..

*SOB*

Yossi Candice Huth said...

but you still have CHOICE here... Multi-millions not refering to money only, of course if can it will be better la....

cheers...

Sleepy Paris said...

bad and wrong motivation. haah