Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Little Friends

These little friends has been staying at my place for quite some times, not that I welcome them.
They are quite shy, always hiding themselves into the shell. When I am around, they don't seems to appear.
They are too shy to introduce themselves. Everyday I will be searching at every corner of the house, trying to find any trace of them. Sometimes, I can find them in bedrooms, living hall, toilet, kitchen....Wao, they are actually all over my house. I am beginning to suspect that they actually live in the wall. Ahh...so disgusting!!

These little friends of mine are quite irritating. I don't know how it will harm my house or harm me. Today I google online on pest control. I found this lice which sounds similar to my little friends but yet to be sure as the picture doens't look like them. It is call booklice or paperlice. It may crawl in large numbers over stored papers, books, walls, furniture, and other materials in damp, warm, undisturbed areas. Booklice are minute, soft-bodied, transparent to grayish-white insects about 1/32 to 3/16 inch (1 to 4 mm) long, usually wingless, and may go unnoticed. Ahh...another scary statement? Will I accidentally eaten it??

Who can tell me what is my little friends name??

Oops, today they are so shy that I can't even snap the picture of them. Hopefully I never get to snap their picture as this is the good sign that they don't like my place.

3 comments:

Yossi Candice Huth said...

At company, you faced IT bugs. And at home, you still have bugs to be solved.

Don't fed up, bug killer!!

Sleepy Paris said...

yeah...my whole life is to find and kill bugs. Now trying all kind of methods to get rid of the bugs.

Yossi Candice Huth said...

Easiest and fastest way - move house :)