Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

SleepyParis is Sleepy

I just don't know why, I have been feeling so sleepy throughout the day.
No energy, yawning, can't concentrate, starring at the screen...

The time is ticking, the work is piled up...
oh gosh!! I got so many things to complete, the dateline is near.
I need to concentrate, I need to focus....
End up, I am inviting people to attend my wedding dinner, writing blog, surfing for information...

It's 6:19 in the evening, I am still sitting in the office, trying to focus on my work, waiting to go home...
Zzzzzzzzzz.....

4 comments:

Yossi Candice Huth said...

go back and sleep....

Ada said...

Why am i not invited..
keke..

Yossi Candice Huth said...

Ada, if you at Malaysia.....

Sleepy Paris said...

noooo....
it can be anywhere anytime...