Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Monday, April 12, 2010

That's ME

Came across the below when I was reading this self-enrichment book bought few years back...

Reactive people are often affected by their physical environment. If the weather is good, they feel good. If it isn't, it affects their attitude and their performance. Proactive people can carry their own weather with them. Whether it rains or shines make no difference to them.


Reactive people are also affected by their social environment, by the 'social weather'. When people treat them well, the feel well; when people don't, they become defensive or protective. Reactive people build their emotional lives around the behaviour of others, empowering the weaknesses of other people to control them.

I think that's quite true about me being reactive. So I am gonna start small from today and learn to carry my own weather..

2 comments:

Ada said...

hmm, Bingo~

Same to me, I want to be a proactive person too!
Reactive, please go away!

Sleepy Paris said...

ya, let's do it together!