Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Are You Ready??

Are you ready for a break?
Yeah, one more day I will be home, back to the place where I grown up, eating food that I long craving for, living a totally peaceful and stressless life.

Are you ready for your work?
Gosh!! With the new role coming soon, if nothing change, I can feel the pressure and challenge even now. This is not right, guessing before even knowing what will come next. It's even harder for me to concentrate at work, to climb higher up to the top of the ladder, I am de-motivated.

No..I shouldn't be at this stage. I should be determined, to pick up my stamina, to get myself well-prepared, to be brave for the new challenge. After all, it makes me a better person.

Are you ready for family?
Was meeting this friend of mine during one casual weekend. This friend mentioned to me without a kid, it's not call family. In another event, all the relatives and friends were 'attacking' me and hubby to have a baby.

Arghh!! I hope I will be imune to this question soon. First it's getting marry, now it's having baby. Nooooo, I am not ready. I don't know when will I be ready, hopefully soon. I am enjoying my peaceful and precious sleeping time now.

2 comments:

Yossi Candice Huth said...

tell yourselves that you are born ready. see you at kapit.

Ah Min said...

when a woman pregnant, your body will automatically get ready, and that happen to your mind too...don;t think too much la...or when the age is concern you might REGRET!You just need to get ready the $$$

Good luck!