Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Looking Back

Looking back, it has been an amazing, excting, busy and crazy year.

A year where I got married. It has been more than 10 years, but everyday I wake up feeling great to find my long life soulmate beside me. Everyday is a precious day.

A year where I got so crazy at work. Long hours, weekend at work and for once in my life I work from 830 and reach home the next day 600. A year that I got all the disappointment at work, for being spending 70% of my time at work, there is no salary increment.

A year that I travel long distance, Hong Kong. Considering it as our second honeymoon. It is so memorable.

And a year that I lost a family member, ah pek. It is of unexpected, which shock everyone in the family.
May you rest in peace, you will be always in our heart.

Looking forward, will movie 2012 become reality? I have been asking myself this question and I seems like believe it may actually come in that day. If it is, I should start thinking to quit my job and enjoy life to the fullless; and I want to be with my hubby when the day come, imagine we would be at home, sitting at our sofa watching TV until the end of the world.....

K, enough of nonsence. Foresee that it's gonna be a tough year for me particularlyin work. I have make a tough decision which I am unsure of until today, everyday I am asking myself if it is right. Anyway, tough job make me a tougher person.

Also, something that I have been thinking so long but never kick start. Hope and wish that I will make my move.
Hope that everyone has a good year ahead. Goodbye 2009, and welcome 2010.
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

2 comments:

ahfatt said...

lengloi! Happy New Year! wish you a healthy and wealthy year 2010! Huat la!!!!!!

Yossi Candice Huth said...

so you actually accomplished a lot in 2009. Keep it up for 2010.