Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Angry, Not Angry

The day we registered for marriage, he is so down. (Hmm...sound like he is not happy to be married)
He told me it is due to work...

Since the day we are 'legally married', I am the one who is so excited to talk about anything, to always be cheerful. I remember he always tells me, 'I will be happy when I see you are happy too'. However, these doesn't work out as I expected. He get angry easily, he is too sensitive in my joke ...(Can't you differentiate whether I mean it or it's just a joke after all these year??). I am just out of idea, maybe I should just shut my mouth. (Yeah..that's what I did last night)

Work is hard, work is tough for everybody. Happy or sad, you gotta go on with your life too. Why not just be happy? Why let the work control your life? Where does all your smile gone?

14 comments:

Yossi Candice Huth said...

张宇的“给你们”,本来想写一篇文章的,但看了你这篇文后,觉得先放上来分享。。。

他将是你的新郎
从今以后他就是你一生的伴
他的一切都将和你紧密相关
福和祸都要同当

她将是你的新娘
她是别人用心托付在你手上
你要用你一生加倍照顾对待
苦或喜都要同享

一定是特别的缘份
才可以一路走来变成了一家人
他多爱你几分
你多还他几分

找幸福的可能
从此不再是一个人
要处处时时想着念的都是“我们”
你付出了几分
爱就圆满了几分

Ada said...

哇哈哈.. 又盼到东东可以讲..

婚前:
他问她,你爱我吗?
她答,.....
他再问她,你爱我吗?
她答, >>>>>> 爱, 爱吃SASHIMI!

婚后:
她问他,你爱我吗?
他答,.....
她再问他,你不爱我了?
他答,>>>>>>> 爱! 唉的,你怎么有空老想这些啊!

BEFORE VS AFTER
慢慢来 VS 满满来

两个过程都要享受..

Sleepy Paris said...

hmm...what did I write that trigger the before and after marriage topic..

it's not like that, it's just my voice since last night (as I keep my mouth shut and sleep early) haha...

ChriSTmasCo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ChriSTmasCo said...

haha.. don worry. i help you score him ya..
then u dont iron his clothes..

be patient dear..still got long way to go..hehe..

Yossi Candice Huth said...

christmasco的留言很像过来人的语气哦!

Sleepy Paris said...

Hmm...actually I just want him to be happy no matter how hard the work is.

I should watch out my word when talking to him, coz I am being very harsh and guess it hurt him.

Thanks to all of you. :)

Shen Wen said...

是婚后抑郁症吧??还是被king的一半财产论吓到了吧??

Ada said...

什么一半财产论...?
马来西亚有吗??
快告诉我..
嘻嘻,..

ChriSTmasCo said...

hei.. shen..
u dont " 能告, 就告唷”!!
小心我告你噢!! 哈哈。。

婚姻是这样的啦!!
我也正在学习呢, 双方都要付出和迁就啦。

给她个拥抱吧!!
很快就没事了!!

Shen Wen said...

2 "pan" to her tu wu...
拥抱 ban ban tang

Sleepy Paris said...

随便啦, 只要你开心. ;)

Yossi Candice Huth said...

越说越不明白…… 不过,只要开心就好

Anonymous said...

For different people there are different reaction..

first ... when a man says he will marry you, that basically means he has decided to be responsible to all that he has done.

second ... when a man says he loves you, that means he will give you his life just to see you smile.

But most of the time, when he says his thinking of work. He IS THINKING OF WORK.

Its the way most man prioritize their thinking.

Since I am aready getting married so my intention is clear, I should not need to explain more, then I can put my processing power to something else.

Man are single processing unit machines. Multitasking does not always apply.

Sorry, faulty design by GOD. :P