Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Friday, October 24, 2008

梦想


Living in this ''big big' and busy city, I almost forget or I've already forgotten about my dream, my 梦想.

I dream that one day I would never have to worry about $$$..
I dream that one day I can be a super corporate woman...
I dream that one day I can travel overseas to work...
I dream that one day I can own a business...
I dream that one day I can have my dream house...
I dream that one day I can own my dream car...
I dream that everyday I am 28...

Yeah..I got so many dreams but it is all so materialistic...
I change, because the environment change me or because I have to change???

So lost living in this city, but I don't feel like leaving it
So lost living in this city, as I turn into another person
So lost living in this city, I am so lost, lost, lost...

Where are all my dreams...

3 comments:

Ada said...

哈哈! 你觉得似乎迷失了..
但我却看到了, 你的梦想离你不远..
他的梦想和你的几乎相同.
.. 这不就是了, 你的梦想是--他!

你现在还迷失吗? 哈哈哈

Sleepy Paris said...

哈哈! I really feel so lost lately as I work more. And start to think that maybe he is the one who can make my dream come true..

So I just wait to be a "siu lai lai" la...哈哈哈!!!

Yossi Candice Huth said...

good but still have to become tauke cos of dateline is over 6 days ago.

有梦,你会红。