Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Friday, January 8, 2010

Stop thinking


The saturday that I wake up suddenly thinking it might be time to get ready for work, and soon realize it's a saturday...

Can't sleep after that, work stuff suddenly hunt my mind, only I realize I am actually stress up, that's why I get my back and wrist pain constantly this week. Or it's just a sign of entering 30s?

The morning that I keep thinking about my work, thinking about my pay make me feel sad. There is so many other things to think about and why am I still stuck at the same thing over and over again. Praying hard that I will lead myself to the destiny this year, but the hope broke when I read the news about the fortune teller saying it's a bad year for Monkey and those in 30. Argh...not again!!!

Stop thinking please...

3 comments:

Yossi Candice Huth said...

but please remember to breath. oh yeah.....

Sleepy Paris said...

oh yea, when i stop breathing, i can't do this all lor...keke

Shiau Siang said...

when do u become so superstitious huh?!!
jia you in everything
everyday will be a bright day =)